The "ban" is not on the White House webpage. Trump II regurgitated it on Truth Social.
Trump II expects press coverage to act like the women at Mara-Lago, acting at his beckon call, offering endless compliments and allowing him to grab a body part here and there without charge or consequence.
The Red Team knows independent voters are disgusted by Trump II's throwing his name, image, form and likeness all over Washington, D.C. His antics around the Kennedy Center, a living monument, are petulant and cruel, especially as he "gave it back" to Congress months ago.
Independents hated Trump's Iran excursion day 1 and their contempt has only grown with each passing month.
I expect independent voters to turn out in droves in November. Trump II's banning three news organizations should fuel them further to institute a check on his ceaseless savage whims.
The Red Team does not get that many Americans have had enough. I hope any message sent in the midterms gets through. I am tired of writing my Congressional representatives with warnings (as I worked for a Trump like boss early in my career).
Trump II's endless self service has turned the tables on leadership, on Christ's teachings and on the Constitution itself. He usurped a bountiful garden for himself and made a desert for so many people.
Vote. Everyone, please vote.